At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
- Strong understanding of Dubai/Abu Dhabi /UAE/ KSA Authority Guidelines, standards, and requirements
- Full understanding of dry utilities and infrastructure project requirements from the Concept masterplan stage to IFC stage.
- Strong infrastructure engineering background with previous experience on infrastructure projects
- Understanding of the requirements for primary substations, EHV, HV & LV corridors, distribution substations, pocket substations, feeder pillars and service turrets, HV up to 33kV, LV networks, calculations, report writing skills.
- Design of Telecommunication infrastructure Network including ducts, manholes, and knowledge of GSM tower coverage requirements
- Design of Street Lighting for all types of roads, ROW, Lighting Calculations, SLDs, Load schedules, landscape lighting, branch wiring etc.
- Coordination with other disciplines such as wet, roads, transportation, landscape, and building teams.
- Ability to manage a design and approval process interfacing with the project team, Clients, and Stakeholders
- Experienced in BIM In-depth understanding of relevant software is a must, Revit knowledge is additional.
- Understanding from Concept master plan stage to Detailed Master Plan in terms of utility corridor space proofing, ROW, utilities requirements and develop Master plan calculations and reports.
- Coordination with all local authorities of Middle East
- Prepare NOC submissions as per relevant authorities’ requirements
- Prepare Clarifications to Contractor RFIs, Review/approve any key technical submittals related to electrical works and dry utilities (if required) Work towards digitalization skills, innovations, and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
- Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and create effective working environments
- Able to work with multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse teams
- Design of electrical systems using Civil3D Experience and skills, including ProjectWise, Infrastructure works, Navisworks, BIM etc
- More than 6 years of experience in Design Only,
Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Business Line: Transportation
Business Group: DCS
Strategic Business Unit: ME and Africa
Career Area: Engineering
Work Location Model: On-Site