Registered Nurse – Oncology Job Vacancy in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
The post holder will always put the health, wellbeing, and safety of their patient first as they assess, plan, implement and evaluate their needs.
To support and demonstrate our NMC Nursing Mission, Vision, and Values:
Our Nursing Vision: At NMC Healthcare, we are committed to providing clinical excellence through safe, compassionate, and individualized care to every patient, every time.
Our Nursing Mission: To exemplify clinical excellence, every NMC nurse will seek to:
• Do the right thing
• Be the patient’s advocate
• Be open and transparent
• Deliver safe, compassionate care
• Recognize the uniqueness of each patient
• Contribute to an outstanding patient’s experience
• Engage with and contribute to, a learning culture
• Lead and influence changes in healthcare
These must be upheld in accordance with the UAE NMC Code of Conduct and Scope of Practice (MoHaP). The post holder will:
• Always speak up if safety is a concern
• Treat all patients with kindness, respect, and compassion.
• Recognize and work within the limits of their own competence
• Take responsibility for their own actions
• Communicate effectively with colleagues to ensure patients receives the safest, most effective care possible.
• Perform additional duties when required
Education and Training:
• Ensure relevant training and competency is undertaken to deliver care safely
• Maintain up-to-date mandatory training requirements
• Follow the clinical pathways set out by the NMC Elsevier platform
• Follow and comply with the NMC Competency Framework, relevant to their role profile
• Be willing to learn new clinical skills
• Support and supervise pre-registration and new nurses and Health Care Workers when required
• Participate in teaching, mentorship and preceptorship programmes when required
• Participate in clinical supervision
• Participate in Performance Improvement Plans when required
• Share knowledge and skill with others, in order to improve patient care and service
• Ensure they are skilled, trained and competent before using any medical device.
• Involve patients in their own healthcare and recovery through education, awareness and positive reinforcement.
- Qualification -Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN).
- Experience-Minimum 2 years of experience. (For Graduates inside UAE, experience
- MOH licensed/ MOH evaluation/ DHA license/ DHA eligibility
- Job Identification 2314
- Job Category Nursing
- Apply Before 07/31/2023, 03:31 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Sharjah, AE