Patient Representative Job Vacancies in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The role of the Patient Representative is to attend patients and their relatives in the Clinic to satisfy their non-medical needs. Handle enquiries and provide a high level of support and information to patients/guests in the Clinic.
- He/she is also responsible for coordinating specialty care for patients in need of external consultation as requested by the primary care physician and responsible for scheduling, tracking, referral case management and providing reports.
- Greet visitors and patients, determines their needs, checks appointments and directs or escorts to concerned person, office or clinic
- Assist new patients in opening a medical file and ensuring all required information is supplied and that the information is true and accurate.
- Ensure that the patients/attendants are kept comfortable at all times and ensure their requirements are met as laid down in CS rules
- Direct patients opting for treatments on special packages to the designated area/block or in the right category of rooms as required by them
- Make, change or coordinate appointments for patients via email or telephone according to the coordination of care procedures, and confirming the appointments of the next day.
- Processes patient referrals to specialty providers by preparing medical charts and records for referral patient visits and providing appropriate clinical information to specialist.
- Assist with the conduction and coordination of company’s promotional campaigns
- Educate the patients regarding admission policies and privileges at the time of admission and assist them with the admission procedures and requirements. Procure all the required consent forms and get them signed properly by the patients or their legal guardians/representatives.
- Keep patient data and records updated and maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Answers questions and gives information directly to person, based on knowledge of Clinic/Department rules and regulations (Non-medical information only, otherwise refer to the people concerned or the HOD for medical information).
- Keep the Branch Manager informed of work related activities and issues
- Will attend all such departmental meetings and training sessions.
- Respond to patient’s needs, requests and concerns as appropriate; investigate and/or channel complaints or issues to appropriate Clinic staff; assist in resolving conflicts and act as an intermediary between patients, families and staff.
- Promote establishment and maintenance of meaningful communication between patients, families and staff; facilitate dialogue between patients, physicians, nurses, administrative managers and ancillary personnel to resolve patient complaints and issues.
- Assist in the investigation of patient needs and devise methods to improve the overall effectiveness between patients and the Clinic.
- Collect data and information about patient care concerns, needs and issues and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Act as a coordinator between patient, doctor and administration department
- Explain services available and need for the proper use of it
- Manage front desk practice correspondence and administration
- Work towards achieving the best when it comes to the number of visits at the Centre
- Take extra care of any VIP patient and keep the Branch Manager updated
- Be updated about the accepted insurance cards in the Clinic
• Any Bachelor degree preferred
• Minimum 2-4 years in a similar organization
• Excellent Customer Service skill
• Adequate knowledge of computer applications (i.e. word, excel, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work effectively in a team and to relate positively to other people contributing to the smooth operation of the team
• Deal with complaints in professional manner
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly analytic skills
• Maintain good appearance and proper demeanor at work.
• Safety conscious, motivated, able to manage pressure, takes initiative.
• Displays integrity and honesty
• Is service oriented and customer focused
Fluent in English & Arabic (preferable)
- Job Identification 3401
- Job Category Non Medical-Operations
- Apply Before 12/21/2023, 10:56 AM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Jumeirah, Dubai, AE