Guest Service Agent Job Vacancy in VIC ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley, Australia
Accor is Australia’s Largest Hotel Network with 50+ brands, 5100+ hotels operating in 110 countries. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the role
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, your tasks and responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing exceptional customer service by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay
- Maintaining control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are posted accurately and efficiently
- Promoting and up-selling hotel facilities through strong product knowledge
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and ensuring procedures are followed in relation to guest confidentiality and the issuing of room keys
- Ensuring timely and efficient delivery of guest amenities, make recommendations and reservations for our guests on local attractions and ensure the security of our guests and their possessions
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience with OPERA software
- An outgoing, confident and engaging personality
- Demonstrated customer service experience combined with outstanding communication skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Energy and enthusiasm with an eye for detail
- Unlimited work rights in Australia.
- Flexibility to work across a rotating roster working overnight shifts and public holidays
Benefits and Perks
- Worldwide Accommodation and Food & Beverage discounts for you, your family and friends
- Extensive employee benefits and special rates with our partnership brands
- Wellbeing at work – Work Your Way!
- Recognition, including a complimentary hotel stay annually
- Training and career development opportunities
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in Australia. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.