Psychiatrist Part-Time with DHA License Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
We are seeking a qualified psychiatrist to join our multidisciplinary team at DRHC, a multispecialty clinic located in Dubai. The ideal candidate will have a DHA license and experience diagnosing and treating mental disorders.
• Review patients’ medical history and collect additional information from family members and psychologists as needed;
• Evaluate patients’ emotional, behavioral, and mental states through discussion, observation, and analysis;
• Identify mental disorders and determine the best treatments;
• Develop therapy plans;
• prescribe medications;
• Analyze medical tests and track patients’ progress;
• coordinate with healthcare professionals when hospitalization is required;
• Advise patients on how to cope with mental diseases and emotional breakdowns.
• Support patients’ loved ones and inform them about the patient’s condition.
• Research medical issues and new medical treatments to update your knowledge of mental healthcare.
- A DHA license is a must.
- A medical degree from an accredited institution
- Postgraduate training in psychiatry
- Experience in diagnosing and treating mental disorders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Continuous learning and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest research and developments in psychiatry
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about providing exceptional mental healthcare, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org