Plastic Surgeon(Aesthetic) Job Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Physician who restores, reconstructs, corrects or improves in the shape and appearance of body structures by providing non-surgical such as Botox, Fillers, Thread Lift, PRP Therapy, Skin tightening and surgical treatments such as Liposuction & body contouring, Tummy tucks & Body lift, Breast Surgeries, Face lift, Rhinoplasty, Hair Transplant, etc. in accordance with the applicable health authority standards, generally accepted professional practice and levels of care established by the organization.
- They will take Most Responsible Physician (MRP) responsibilities for patients under their direct care.
- They will give professional advice and provide technical services, for which they are privileged, to another Specialist or Consultant or their patient as requested.
- Ensure patient referral to other departments.
- They will take professional responsibility for the care given to their patients by themselves and any junior medical staff working under their direction in the environment provided by the management.
- They are expected to work within the various rules, regulations and guidelines of the Section and Department in which they work.
- They will ensure that all the medical records of their patients are completed in an accurate, legible, and timely manner according to the policy on the subject.
- Abide by the rules of the Department & Section with the context and adherence to the medical staff By-Laws.
- The Physician is responsible for ensuring that the patient and or the family are kept fully informed about their condition in an ethical and humane manner. RISKS should be explained to the patient prior to all procedures and signed by the patient in acknowledgement that these are clearly understood.
- Stay abreast of latest industry trends, products, research, and treatments.
- Valid DOH/DHA/MOH License or Eligibility
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar field in UAE
- Strong knowledge of cosmetic treatments, procedures, and products.
- Job Identification 2253
- Job Category Physicians
- Apply Before 09/30/2023, 10:21 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Conrad, Dubai, AE