Specialist Dermatology Job Vacancy in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
To provide specialized services to patients for the diagnosis and management of Skin and Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- The Dermatologist’s responsibility is mainly in the outpatient department providing.
- Consultation services to patients with skin diseases in the Clinic.
- Provides consultation service to the inpatient services and has admission privileges to admit patients with skin diseases requiring inpatient care.
- To perform the professional duties of a Dermatologist:
- To perform duties in the Dermatology outpatient Clinic evaluating patients with skin diseases on a daily basis.
- Provides consultation service to inpatients in dermatology.
- Admit to the hospital patients with skin diseases requiring inpatient services and assume their care.
- Provides on-call emergency coverage for dermatologic emergencies.
- Performs the dermatologic procedures e.g. PUVA therapy, skin biopsy, cryosurgery, electrocautery, chemical peeling, curettage, excision etc.
- Plans and maintains daily work schedules necessary for required performance of all Department functions, including leaves of absence, vacations, holiday and weekend schedules, and emergency on-call schedules after working hours.
- Participates in the monthly hospital meetings.
- Participates in Committees as needed.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
- Graduate of approved Medical School with a valid license to practice medicine; or certification in Radiology recognized by DOH/DHA/ MOH PQR.
- Specialized training or 4 years’ experience as a practicing Dermatologist.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and the largest private healthcare company in the UAE for over 40 years. With a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, allied health and support personnel, NMC owns and manage numerous healthcare facilities in the UAE and Oman, treating millions of patients every year. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi-Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long-Term and Home Care, Medical Centers, Day Surgery Centers, Operations and Management.
We at NMC facilitate a challenging and motivating work environment that enables ample scope for career growth and development. We create a conducive work culture that attracts, retain and help talented and committed individuals grow. We encourage lifelong learning and deliver the best care to our customers and strive towards creating a world-class platform for nurturing the professionals of tomorrow.
- Job Identification 2285
- Job Category Physicians
- Apply Before 08/31/2023, 08:32 AM
- Job ScheduleFull time
- Locations : Sharjah, AE