Specialist Dermatology Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Work in all shifts as scheduled by Head of the department.
- Monitors clinical and other established indicators to ensure ongoing quality assurance.
- Strictly adheres to organization’s regulations and policies especially those related to infection control, patient safety, EHSMS, HAAD, JCI and ISO.
- Supports Continuous Quality Improvement and participates and contributes to all the quality assurance activities of the service.
- Participates and contributes in scheduled in-service training programs like BLS, CNEs, CMEs, In house activities, conferences or other programs as requested.
- Exercises effective interpersonal skills in dealings with department staff, associates and Management.
- Maintains confidentiality as per the agreement signed.
- Demonstrates the ability to listen to others in promoting effective communication.
- Develops thorough understanding of policies and procedures of the hospital and demonstrates respect for them.
- Carries out other duties when requested by the Head of department.
- The Dermatologist’s responsibility is mainly in the outpatient department providing
- Consultation services to patients with skin diseases in the Clinic.
- He also provides consultation service to the inpatient services and has admission privileges to admit patients with skin diseases requiring inpatient care.
- To perform the professional duties of a Dermatologist:
- To perform his duties in the Dermatology outpatient Clinic evaluating patients with skin diseases on a daily basis.
- Provides consultation service to inpatients in dermatology.
- Admit to the hospital patients with skin diseases requiring inpatient services and assume their care.
- Provides on-call emergency coverage for dermatologic emergencies.
- Performs the dermatologic procedures e.g. PUVA therapy, skin biopsy, cryosurgery, electrocautery, chemical peeling, curettage, excision etc.
- Plans and maintains daily work schedules necessary for required performance of all Department functions, including leaves of absence, vacations, holiday and weekend schedules, and emergency on-call schedules after working hours.
- Participates in the monthly hospital meetings.
- Participates in Committees as needed.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus internship.
- Min 3-5 years of work experience post Three years residency Training in Dermatology culminating in procuring a Post Graduate Master’s degree and/or equivalent Fellowships approved by HAAD.
- Must have HAAD License to practice/DOH Pass
- English is required to prepare documentation and it is used as the common language to communicate with different nationalities. Basic knowledge of medical Arabic terminology desirable.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics and UAE Insurance
- Should be comfortable to work across shifts and on-call duty
- IT Friendly and experienced with using the HIS systems for inputting Patient notes, history and Malaffi
- Job Identification 2799
- Apply Before 09/04/2023, 07:17 PM
- Locations MBZC, Abu Dhabi, AE