Sales Executive – SME Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Job Requisition ID: 154339
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive – SME to join our growing team for Al-Futtaim Motors – Toyota in Dubai Investment Park. Your main role is to sell and market Toyota vehicles in B2B Channel and to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and revenue generation for the company. Most Important, As Sales Consultant your primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted Toyota vehicle sales in B2B channel.
What you will do
- Achieve/Exceed monthly/annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings.
- This position also requires to regularly visit prospective client, & experience in key account management.
- Selling Service contracts with the vehicles will be key as this will be an important KPI for this role to promote AFM service facility.
- Regularly monitoring the commercial vehicle market, competitor’s activities, pricing, and general market condition and discuss the data with the B2B Sales Manager to plan future market related strategies.
- Maintains an active customer profile database to ensure all relevant details are up to date when required for analysis or campaigns.
- Conducts regular customer/field visits to assess business requirements & maintain healthy relationships to ensure top customer satisfaction levels.
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations are always met with NPS rating set as per Al-Futtaim standards.
- Attend sales meetings and modular training sessions, refresher courses that introduce new products and make sure the B2B Sales Manager is informed if additional training is required.
- Document and maintain all records in the deal pack as per the Standard Operating Process.
Required skills to be successful
- 3-5 years’ B2B sales experience in automotive industry
- Adequate knowledge and work experience within the local UAE market
- UAE Driving license is must
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
About the team
This role will report to the Sales Manager and you will interacts directly with Branch Manager, Branch Sales Executives, Branch Support Staff. People working within the automotive fleet industry often have to work extended hours most evenings and weekends to achieve their targets.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor’s degree desired or Diploma of any Business-related courses.
- Experience in UAE Market is highly preferred & certainly will have good chances in landing on this job.
- Candidate with Technical knowledge on vehicles will have an edge for this role.
- Strong knowledge of Sales process, Finance & Insurance structure, systems, and methodology
- Quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic an Advantage.
- Behavioral Competencies: Negotiation Skills, Customer Service Skills, Effective communicator & Influencing skills
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.