Registered Nurse – ICU Job Vacancy in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
The post holder will always put the health, wellbeing, and safety of their patient first as they assess, plan, implement and evaluate their needs.
To support and demonstrate our NMC Nursing Mission, Vision, and Values:
Our Nursing Vision: At NMC Healthcare, we are committed to providing clinical excellence through safe, compassionate, and individualized care to every patient, every time.
These must be upheld in accordance with the UAE NMC Code of Conduct and Scope of Practice (MoHaP). The post holder will:
• Always speak up if safety is a concern
• Treat all patients with kindness, respect, and compassion.
• Recognize and work within the limits of their own competence
• Take responsibility for their own actions
• Communicate effectively with colleagues to ensure patients receive the safest, most effective care possible.
• Perform additional duties when required
- Qualification -Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN).
- Experience-Minimum 2 years of experience. (For Graduates inside UAE, experience
- MOH licensed/ MOH evaluation/ DHA eligibility
- Job Identification 2318
- Job Category Nursing
- Apply Before 07/31/2023, 03:19 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Sharjah, AE