Pediatric Pulmonologist Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Serves as Consultant in Pediatric Department. Coordinates and monitors the health care provided by Physicians in the department to promote efficient and effective delivery of quality health care. Responsible for the provision of out-patient and in-patient care provided by Pediatric Pulmonologist.
- Performs the professional duties of a Pediatric Pulmonologist.
- To perform his duties in the Pediatric Outpatient Clinic evaluating patients on a daily basis.
- Performs general or special examinations and other procedures covering the full scope of the field of pediatrics. Orders laboratory examinations and x-rays, determines diagnosis, prescribes nursing and dietary care necessary, orders or applies such preventive measures as required.
- Serves as Pediatric Consultant to Surgery and OB/Gyne to in- and out-patients as assigned and/or required.
- Serves as a specialist in pediatrics providing consultative services to the other Medical Services. Provides technical assistance with pediatric patients.
- Reviews journals, texts or periodicals in order to keep current on latest techniques, procedures, drugs and therapy.
- Participates in scheduled in-service training programs and in the regular Physicians’ Conference.
- Provides on-call emergency coverage for pediatric emergencies.
- Performs other miscellaneous related duties as requested.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
- Graduate of approved Medical School with a valid license to practice medicine.
- Certification by the American Board of Pediatric Pulmonology or equivalent U.K. certification Member of the Royal College of Physicians (PAEDS).
- Must certified with Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- At least 3 years as a full-time Pediatric Pulmonologist , after residency training.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
- Current licensure in country of origin and with DOH license to practice in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- Job Identification 636
- Job Category Physicians
- Apply Before 10/31/2023, 09:23 AM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Abu Dhabi, AE