Paediatric Pulmonology Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
BE THE FIRST TO APPLY
Diagnoses and treats diseases and conditions associated with the lungs: Examines patient, utilizing medical instruments and equipment. Elicits and records information about patient’s history. Analyses reports and test results and prescribes treatment or medication for conditions. Refers patients to ancillary and consultant services when indicated. This includes admission and work-up of all medical patients to medical wards, and ICU as required.
- Perform the professional duties of a Pulmonologist in adherence to the Delineation of Privileges
- Answer in-patient consultations from medical or other in-patient services
- Order diagnostic laboratory and X-ray examinations, determine the diagnosis and prescribe applicable therapy and preventive medicine
- Review journals and textbooks to keep current on latest techniques, procedures and therapy
- Participate in continuing in-service training programs, physician’s conferences, etc.
- Practice infection control guidelines in all clinical areas
- Keep current with emergency techniques as they emerge and evolve
- Participate and qualify in all cardio-pulmonary resuscitation programs
- Attend staff meetings and weekly rounds and participate in in-service activities as required, such as Morbidity & Mortality conferences, Peer Reviews, etc.
- Perform additional duties as designated by the Head of the Department
- Comply with OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures
- Work according to the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notify OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assist with risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems.
- Have a graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship
- Have a post-graduate degree in Pulmonology from a recognized medical college
- Have at least five (5) years of practice as a Pulmonologist after certification
- Have excellent command of oral and written English and knowledge of Arabic language (desirable but not essential)
- Be highly skilled in the field of practice, with mature clinical judgment and professional leadership
- Have a thorough knowledge of Medical Department policies and procedures, confidentiality, patient trust and adherence to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization
- Have current licensure in country of origin and with HAAD license to practice in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Have communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families
- Job Identification 2119
- Job Category Physicians
- Apply Before 07/31/2023, 09:56 AM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, AE