Optometrist Job Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Optometrist primarily responsible is to provide general optometry care for the patients, in addition, the Optometrist may be directed by the Medical Director, or the Head of the Department to do other related duties.
- Assume quality of care for all patients.
- Adheres to the highest standards of practice, ethics, and professionalism at all times.
- Perform complete eye examination, contact lens fittings and necessary.
- Participate in the control of and supervision of optometry practice and dispensary in conjunction with the Medical Director and Head of the Department.
- Keep current with new techniques and philosophies related to all aspects of optometry field.
- Participate in quality assurance committee meetings provider meetings, and general staff meetings.
- Assist the Head of the Department in establishing medical polices, quality improvement procedures, evaluating current practices, policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge of operation procedures and maintenance of new equipment
- To follow appropriate international guidelines, DHA regulations & Joint Commission International norms while treating or managing patients as well as while discharging their professional duties.
- A graduate of Bachelors of Science in Optometry or its equivalent (diploma).
- At least two (2) years of experience.
- Experience in RTA Eye Testing Centers
- Currently licensed in country of origin and with DHA license to practice in Dubai UAE.
- Fluent in spoken & written English, Arabic language is desirable, but not essential.
- Job Identification 2940
- Job Category Allied Health
- Apply Before 10/27/2023, 01:42 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Sunny Medical Centre, Sharjah, AE