MRD Assistant Job Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- To scan medical records and assist in Medical Records Department functions.
- Collect medical records.
- Arranges medical records systematically.
- Scans medical records. Current files, inactive files and report.
- Exports scanned documents to the main server.
- Does manual entry and verification of scanned documents.
- Does marking of medical records as scanned.
- Updates scanned flags in HMS.
- Maintains statistics of scanned documents.
- Trains newly joined doctors on scanned documents and Omni docs.
- Attends doctors’ call on clarification of scanned document.
- Approaches doctors on completion of forms and other documents in the medical record.
- Dispatches scanned medical records to main NMC store
- At least a Nursing graduate.
- Experience in medical record work is desirable.
- Computer Literacy.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge in Arabic is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrates motivation to work in Health care Environment
- Job Identification 1969
- Job Category Non Medical-Operations
- Apply Before 07/15/2023, 09:08 AM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Dubai, AE