Medical Transcriptionist Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Assisting Medical Checkup department in report typing, coordinating with the clients as required and escorting the patients to concerned doctors for checkup.
- Interpret and transcribe a variety of medical reports and correspondence regarding patients’ assessment, work-up, therapeutic procedures, clinical course, diagnoses, prognosis, etc. in order to document and facilitate delivery of healthcare.
- Meet the required efficiency set by the HOD.
- Provide quality transcription by the use of proper resources and proofreading of own work.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the contents of the reports transcribed.
- Work under pressure with time constraints.
- Email communication and phone calls with the clients for appointment.
- Handling the clients those who are coming for Medical checkups.
- Arranging the required things which are needed for medical checkups.
- Registering the client details in HIS and updating personal information in the forms.
- Guiding the clients with appropriate information about the process.
- Preparing the medical reports as per the client requirement with proper format.
- VAT and billing part are taken care if needed.
- Reports delivering to the clients and uploading to the portal.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the HOD.
- Preferably a graduate in any discipline.
- At least 2-year experience as a Medical Transcriptionist
- Ability to transcribe medical/audio files with 100% quality
Excellent command of oral and written English; Arabic desirable but not mandatory
- Job Identification 1528
- Job Category Non Medical-Operations
- Apply Before 06/30/2023, 04:45 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Abu Dhabi, AE