Medical Transcriptionist Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Assisting Medical Checkup department in report typing, coordinating with the clients as required and escorting the patients to concerned doctors for checkup.
- Interpret and transcribe a variety of medical reports and correspondence regarding patients’ assessment, work-up, therapeutic procedures, clinical course, diagnoses, prognosis, etc. in order to document and facilitate delivery of healthcare.
- Meet the required efficiency set by the HOD.
- Provide quality transcription by the use of proper resources and proofreading of own work.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the contents of the reports transcribed.
- Work under pressure with time constraints.
- Email communication and phone calls with the clients for appointment.
- Handling the clients those who are coming for Medical checkups.
- Arranging the required things which are needed for medical checkups.
- Registering the client details in HIS and updating personal information in the forms.
- Guiding the clients with appropriate information about the process.
- Preparing the medical reports as per the client requirement with proper format.
- VAT and billing part are taken care if needed.
- Reports delivering to the clients and uploading to the portal.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the HOD.
- Preferably a graduate in any discipline.
- At least 2-year experience as a Medical Transcriptionist
- Ability to transcribe medical/audio files with 100% quality
Excellent command of oral and written English; Arabic desirable but not mandatory
- Job Identification 1861
- Job Category Non Medical-Operations
- Apply Before 06/30/2023, 04:45 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Abu Dhabi, AE