Laser Technician Job Vacancy in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Are you passionate about skincare and aesthetics? We have an exciting opportunity for a Laser Technician in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates. As a Laser Technician, you will be responsible for preparing clients for hair removal, tattoo removal, minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, operating approved laser devices, and providing clients with post-treatment skin care. Please note that in some states, Laser Technicians are required to work under a physician’s supervision.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting competent physical documented assessments of patients’ skin care needs based on clinical knowledge, experience, and consultation with a Dermatologist/Physician.
- Operating Laser machines for hair removal and other treatments as recognized by the certification of the Dermatologists in CosmeSurge.
- Providing up-to-date knowledge and empathic support to clients undergoing hair removal treatments, including permanent hair reduction, laser skin resurfacing, and laser tattoo removal.
- Caring for patients’ skin pre and post procedure and surgery, including wound identification, healing stages, and collaboration with medical practitioners when necessary.
- Maintaining and improving the appearance of facial skin, including knowledge about sun protection.
- Providing pain relief, stress reduction, and anxiety reduction techniques prior to procedures performed by a dermatologist.
- Ensuring accurate documentation of all procedures, obtaining informed consents, and educating patients about equipment and skin care protocols.
- Delivering safe, high-quality care in compliance with infection control practices, occupational health and safety standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Performing cleaning and decontamination procedures for instruments and equipment used, following strict infection control practices.
- Anticipating and managing emergencies and unsafe situations, taking appropriate and timely interventions.
- Conducting all duties in a professional and confidential manner.
To be considered for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent (3 years GNM with DOH RN License is acceptable).
- Accredited Laser Training Course (NCLC, SCHRM).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Dermatology/Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics, Lasers, or Aesthetic department.
- Knowledge of proper hygiene practices and a strong understanding of aesthetics and various skincare procedures.
- Familiarity with peri-operative, beautician, and plastic surgery services locally, regionally, and internationally.
- Innovative mindset with a strong service-focused approach and excellent interpersonal, negotiating, and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain therapeutic relationships with patients.
- Confident and competent in handling various cases.
- Ability to create a welcoming atmosphere and put people at ease.
- Strong ability to encourage patients to develop good preventative care habits.
- Quick problem-solving skills and ability to determine effective treatments.
- Computer literacy.
- Job Identification: 2941
- Job Category: Allied Health
- Apply Before: 10/27/2023, 08:22 AM
- Job Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Al Ain, AE