Guest Services Executive – UAEN Job Vacancies in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Responsible for the courteous and efficient reception of patients, records information for registration and direct patients coming for outpatient clinic visits. Perform clerical duties as assigned (i.e., patient appointments, maintain logs, preparing statistics, ordering, and stocking office supplies).
- Greets patients and/or Guests arriving at the outpatient clinics, to assists as required.
- Registers all outpatients upon arrival as per policy.
- To maintain Patient Confidentiality.
- Identification of Patient Valid documents i.e., EID or Passport.
- Checking eligibility for insurance approval.
- Schedules, reschedules, cancels, and confirms outpatient and medical services as required.
- Initiate accurate process to complete the patient’s registration ( insurance or self- paying.)
- Collecting Payment, i.e., Cash, Deductibles, Co-insurance, and Copayment as per insurance and/or SOB’s (from online insurance portals) service wise.
- Coordinates with Nursing and other Departments to resolve patient’s queries
- Informing patients when there are delays for diagnostic or treatment services.
- Directs patients to appropriate clinics/areas.
- Submits documents related to cash collection and refunds to Chief Cashier.
- Maintains records for any authentication for services for any patient(s) given by higher officials. Report to be forwarded to Billing Supervisor.
- Reconciliation of daily cash and credit card collection to be completed before closing. Excess or short in collection to be reported to Chief Cashier.
- Cash collection according to the individual collection report must be deposited in the Main Cash Box.
- Coordinates with the Clinic and service providing units for rectification of documents and reports requested by the Back Office – Claims Submission Team.
- Assists in training of the new employees as directed by supervisor.
- Knowledge of insurance protocols.
- Coordinates with insurance department and clinic for preauthorization of services.
- Knowledge in basic medical terminology ( limited to front office ).
- High School/ Bachelor’s Degree (Preferable)
- Two (2) years of experience in customer facing role with billing expertise preferred
- Proficiency in computers.
- Knowledge in basic medical terminology.
- Communication skills in English/Arabic
- Multi-tasking and to perform under stressful situations
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Efficiency, Reliability and Accountability.
- Job Identification 2963
- Job Category Non Medical-Operations
- Apply Before 11/03/2023, 12:51 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Sharjah, AE