At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
Providing technical support to secure approvals, agreements and all undertakings with governmental departments, stakeholders and third parties
Familiarity with ADWEA, TRANSCO, ADDC, AADC, MCC, GHQ, Etisalat, ADNOC, ADSSC and Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Dhafra Municipality codes, standards, and specifications.
- Develop and maintain valuable stakeholder relationships.
•Assist business units to effectively consult and engage stakeholders on relevant projects.
- Implement the firm’s stakeholder engagement guidelines.
- Ensure access and equity principles are considered and included in relevant strategies and programs.
- Manage stakeholder satisfaction research projects, including developing and implementing strategies for continually improving stakeholder satisfaction across the Scheme.
- Manage stakeholder forums, meetings and special events.
- Oversee implementation of the firms access and equity service level agreement with local law / authorities.
- Coordinate stakeholder contact through the implementation of a stakeholder contact management system.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and fostering community relationships and supporting Senior Management as the public face of AECOM.
- Manage the interface between AECOM project personnel and all external stakeholders in an organized and systematic manner. Key Stakeholders include: Government Departments, Abu Dhabi Municipality, Authorities and Agencies, Contractors, Plot Developers, Media, and Community Representatives.
- Prepare periodic progress report presentations to the key Stakeholders to ensure continuous engagement.
- Engage with the Stakeholders to identify and analyze issues and communicate information to appropriate Stakeholders.
- Support the overall permitting process to mitigate project delays.
- Provide liaison and coordination services with all government bodies and other service providers with respect to the planning and approvals for construction of the Project.
- Monitor compliance by the Design Consultants (either internal or external) with the requirements of any governmental approvals and regulations and advise on appropriate measures to expedite clearances and approvals.
- Manage Authority relationships and requirements to avoid project delays.
- Support establishing relationship with construction indsutry representatives as may be appropriate
- in keeping with AECOM objectives.
- Understand AECOM competitive advantages in order to find innovative and strategic ways for the
- Company to create new buisness opportunities through the ongoing interaction with the program
- Assess, prioritize, proactively monitor and address potential challenges and risks. Elevate
- Emerging issues where necessary.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Business Line: Water
Business Group: DCS
Strategic Business Unit: ME and Africa
Career Area: Engineering
Work Location Model: On-Site