Clinical Team Leader – Chemotherapy Day unit
Our client, one the largest and most prestigious hospital groups in the UK, are seeking professional, enthusiastic and highly skilled Registered General Nurses to join their Central London Hospital.
This hospital is globally recognised as a centre for excellence. You will receive a generous signing bonus of £3,000 in addition to your first year’s salary. You will have access to world leading training and development as well as exposure to innovative and world leading surgeons, physicians and clinicians.
Our client is seeking candidates who are 2 years registered minimum and who have experience within the following clinical areas;
What you will receive
· Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
· Enhanced pension and life insurance
· Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
· Discounted access to online gym sessions
· Annual performance-based bonus
· Health insurance
· Option to join dental insurance scheme at a discounted rate
· Access to a Digital GP platform on your mobile
· Emotional wellbeing support
· Access to family mental health line
· Financial wellbeing channels
· Support for carers
For candidates seeking to relocate to London, you will receive a £5,000 Golden Hello and relocation package.
Pay£ 39500.0 – 46000.0 Per year
Hours: Full time, Part time
Type: Permanent Job
level: Qualified (non-manager), Manager
Closes: 24 Jan 2023