Clinical Nurse Specialist Job Vacancy – palliative or End of life care in Qatar
Head Medical are please to announce we are currently working with a client to help find a Clinical Nurse Specialist for their Palliative Care / End of Life Care Department.
The role will be based in Doha, Qatar.
What you will need:
- 5 years post nursing registration experience that includes 3 years as CNS experience in long term or palliative or End of life care.
- Maintain ample knowledge related to long term & end of life care
- Utilize emotional intelligence and preserve compassionate communication.
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Actively involved in quality improvement efforts.
- 3 years experience in managing symptoms in people who are under end of life or palliative care.
Please note for this job you will need a nursing degree and a masters degree in nursing or a relevant field.
For more information on the role description please email Briony@Headmedical.com
How Head Medical Can Help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Nurses and doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Nursing Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself
- Location Qatar, Gulf Region
- Grade Registered Nurse
- Job Type Permanent