Call Centre Executive Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
To ensure that phone calls to and fro the hospital are attended promptly, politely and to the entire satisfaction of the caller. The primary aim of the call center is to assist customers with a high level of service, thereby leaving a positive Customer Experience.
To ensure that all inbound and outbound calls are handled with the following metrics:
- First Call Resolution.
- Service Levels/ Response Time.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Schedule Adherence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To always attend all the phone calls.
- To ensure that all calls are answered within three rings.
- To follow the NMC Standardized Call Center Script with the use of appropriate greetings, thereby maintaining uniformity.
- Adhere to the appropriate Hold procedure and the use of efficient Transfer methods.
- Maintain the highest level of Quality on all calls.
- To ensure that accurate information is collected at all times, by executing proper listening skills and data entry methods.
- Works evenings, nights, week-ends and holidays according to the schedule compiled by the head of department.
- Strictly adheres to organization’s regulations and policies especially those related to infection control, patient safety, OSHMS, DOH, JCI and ISO.
General OSH Responsibilities, Authority & Accountabilities of the position includes:
QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Preferably a college graduate in any discipline.
- Clarity in communication while speaking to the caller.
- Minimum 2-year experience as a call centre executive / telephone operator in a patient focused environment and operation of multi-line switchboard system.
- Proficient technology application skills; Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, & Power point) MS Outlook & Internet explorer skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, maturity, good judgment and be capable of communicating in a professional manner with diverse range of individuals; superior phone etiquette skills
- Patient focused; service oriented; patient & understanding.
- Efficient organizational skills; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under pressure while maintaining composure
- Reliable, punctual, dependable, and responsive.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Arabic language advantageous/desirable but not essential.
- Job Identification 1511
- Job Category Non Medical-Operations
- Apply Before 08/30/2023, 01:22 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Abu Dhabi, AE