Call Centre Agent – UAEN Job Vacancy in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Performs clerical duties as assigned, i.e., patient appointment scheduling and confirmation in accordance with the hospital policies and procedures to provide a high standard of patient care.
- Answers telephones and schedules appointments for clinic visit, as required and in accordance with the hospital and departmental policies and procedures.Performs clerical duties as assigned.
- Assists in training new hires as directed.
- Makes telephone confirmation for the scheduled appointments, clinic cancellation, rescheduling, and follow up with missed appointments.
- Accepts assignments as designated by the Call Centre Supervisor.
- Adheres to the hospital / departmental policies and procedures.
- Recognizes the cultural needs of the patients .
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Preferably two (2) years’ experience in a clerical position and / or appointment.
- Must have good English comprehension skills.
- Ability to use the computer terminal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to handle stressful situations.
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology.
- Customer-oriented communication skills.
- Efficiency, reliability, and accountability.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Job Identification 2955
- Job Category Non Medical-Operations
- Apply Before 11/03/2023, 02:00 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Sharjah, AE