Beautician Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Responsible for providing aesthetic services under the supervision and direction of a Physician; includes suggested skin care products and treatments that will enhance patients overall outcome; training and education to patients regarding skin care services.
- Responsible for the competent physical documented assessment (using all sources to hand including observation and communication) and subsequent preparation of appropriate treatment for a patient’s skin care needs based on good clinical knowledge, experience, and consultation with a Dermatologist/Physician
- Under the supervision of physician and within the scope of training and credentialing, applies expert ability to utilize skin care equipment, tools, and professional products.
- Responsible for the treatment and care of facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, including understanding about the sun and its effect on the skin.
- Performs all phases of skin care in a timely manner.
- Performs chemical exfoliation, microdermabrasion, makeup application, waxing, facial procedures and lymphatic massage under the supervision of a physician.
- Educate patients on how to care for their skin before and after surgery.
- Ensures timely and accurate documentation of all procedures including detailed informed consents and patient education regarding equipment and skin care protocols
- Maintain a record of physical findings confidentially, accurately and timely
- Under the direction of the Dermatology and Facial Plastics healthcare professionals and in collaboration with the materials department, maintains inventory of skin care products appropriate for the needs of the practice.
- Keep up to date knowledge on new skin care products and treatments
- Provides training and education to patients on the treatment and care of their skin
- Anticipates, recognizes, manages emergencies and unsafe situations and practice, initiating appropriate and timely interventions.
- Performs all duties in a professional and confidential manner
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy or Accredited Aesthetician Program or Clinical Aesthetician Training Program
- Minimum 2 year of experience in Aesthetic department
- Knowledge of proper hygiene practices and strong understanding of aesthetics and various skin care procedures
- Knowledge of peri-operative, beautician, and plastic surgery services: locally, regionally, and internationally
- Innovative with strong service focused approach, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Must possess skills to maintain proper therapeutic relationship
- Confident and competent to attend all the cases
- Ability to create a welcoming atmosphere and put people at ease
- Ability to encourage patients to develop good preventative care habits
- Ability to quickly identify problems and determine effective treatments
- Computer literacy
- Maintain good appearance and proper demeanor at work.
- Safety conscious, motivated, able to manage pressure, takes initiative.
- Is service oriented and customer focused
- Fluent in English & Arabic (preferable)
- DOH License as Beauty Therapist
- Valid BLS Certificate
- Job Identification2942
- Job CategoryNon Medical-Operations
- Posting Date09/28/2023, 09:23 AM
- Apply Before10/27/2023, 08:23 AM
- Job ScheduleFull time
- Locations Abu Dhabi, AE