Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Watch Technician / Watch Maker / Watch Repairing Job Vacancies | Dubai, AE
Job Requisition ID: 144342
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
Customer Service, Repairing of Watches & Clocks.
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Performing professional and technical repairs of Watches and Clocks
- Achieving the Service Targets set.
- Giving technical estimate about authenticity and reparability of Watches.
- Verifying and monitoring quality control checks
- Consolidating of technical issues
- Following up and managing technical documentation
- Support the sales of the products by providing efficient after-sales service, thereby earning service revenue.
Required Skills to be successful:-
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Collaborative Style
- Optimistic Attitude
- Good working knowledge of repairing watches.
What equips you for the role:
- High School or Bachelor Degree
- 5-6 years’ experience working as Watch maker/ Watch technician
- Thinking and Analytical Skills.
- Technical knowledge.
- Empathy Customer service and results oriented Leadership and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.