Website Rawabi Electric
Rawabi Electric, a fully owned subsidiary of Rawabi Holding, is a leading provider of Power and Automation Solutions in Saudi Arabia and GCC for different sectors including Industrial, Commercial and Residential sectors.
- Handles activities in Production (Electrical).
- Organize, schedule and distribute work of different work orders in Electrical department.
- Monitor the man Hrs consumption for each Job, record & control the same.
- Verify the time sheets
- Verify he delivery notes & gate passes.
- Update the ERP system.
- Review the Production Documents (Electrical).
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Time keeping of Manpower in Electrical Department.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Preferably completed an Internal Quality Auditing Course.
- Good leadership, communication, reading and understanding skills
- Having experience in Electrical panel boards (Low Voltage/Medium Voltage – CONTROL – PLC – SCADA) manufacturing.
Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering
To apply for this job please visit careers.rawabiholding.com.