Iqarus is able to project world-class standards of care into demanding and complex environments
Ward Nurse 2 Month Contract job vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Iqarus was founded in 2015 with a core mission to provide the medical support, training, staff and infrastructure that enable our government, military, and humanitarian clients to deliver on critical missions regardless of operating conditions. We share a deep commitment to and understanding of our clients’ mission objectives and operational challenges. We are passionate about the role that our clients play in today’s world and are proud to make a critical enabling contribution.
We deliver on our commitment through a team that combines decades of clinical, military, and logistical experience with a flexible, adaptable, and fast-moving approach. Our solutions combine exceptionally experienced clinical staff, robust clinical governance, specialist immersive training capability and the ability to rapidly design, procure and deploy field medical infrastructure. As a result of our shared experience and passion for the mission, we prefer to work with our clients in a partnership approach, working closely together to understand their needs and challenges, and to design uniquely tailored solutions that meet those needs.
Iqarus brings together a team with unparalleled expeditionary experience operating across the medical, training, security, military, government and commercial sectors. This unique and dedicated team is unmatched in its ability to project the highest standards of medical care into the world’s most challenging and difficult operating environments. We operate across the entire medical spectrum from training, to primary care to advanced trauma care, to full hospital operations, supported by our integrated deployable laboratory, radiological, diagnostic and surgical capabilities.
Iqarus is an independently managed subsidiary of the International SOS Group, the world’s largest and most experienced global medical support business. Within the International SOS Group, Iqarus is the designated specialist delivery entity for government, military and NGO mission support, for specialist medical training, and for the delivery of healthcare solutions that contribute to the needs of the world’s developing nations.
Why join us?
It’s not just about a job at Iqarus. Every day, we work with motivated, talented, experienced colleagues to enable some of the world’s most critical humanitarian initiatives and to contribute to positive health outcomes in some of the most challenging environments around the world.
We help our staff reach their potential through job variety, role-based opportunity and professional development. We employ the best people in their field and, as a result, we have an enviable client list and a reputation for excellence.
Join us now in supporting governments, supra-nationals, NGOs and multinationals in keeping their workforces safe, healthy and resilient while they engage in critical missions. Help us design and deliver multi-facetted healthcare solutions in complex and demanding operating environments where others cannot rise to the challenge.
- Fully Registered and currently lisenced with no restriction to practice in country of origin.
- Relevant certification in Nursing.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience after certification as registered nurse.
- Knowledge and working experience in a hospital, clinical nursing, operation theatre, HDU, including emergency medicine services and pre-hospital care.
- Medical currency, i.e. proven record of working as a nurse in their hospital setting within the last twelve (12) months prior of a deployment to the Mission, demonstrating involvement in at least 3 days a week, on average, during this period.
- Current and experienced in ACLS equivalent.
- Fluency in English
To support your application please upload the following documents when submitting your application:
- Fully updated CV
- Degree/Diploma certificate
- Any Post-graduation specializations such as Aero Medicine, Anesthesia, Critcal Care, Flight Nursing, Emergency Nursing, OT Nursing, Paramedic etc
- Additional valid and current medical course certificate such as ATLS, PHTLS, ACLS
- Current Practice license or medical registration with medical council of your country
- Clear Colour Passport scan
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.