Website American Hospital
American Hospital is a technologically advanced hospital in Dubai led by world-class medical experts
Tradesman – CCTV job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A premier private healthcare provider in the Middle East, American Hospital, part of Mohamed & Obaid Al Mulla Group, was established in 1996 with the goal of providing world-class medical service to the community. The 254-bed, acute care, general medical/surgical private hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and an experienced team of healthcare professionals specialized in more than 40 medical and surgical specialties assuring comprehensive care. All physicians at American Hospital are American Board Certified or equivalent ensuring that patients receive an international standard of care in the UAE.
American Hospital is the first hospital in the Middle East to be awarded the JCI while its laboratory is the first in the private sector in the region to be accredited by the College of American Pathologists. The hospital is also the inaugural member of the prestigious Mayo Care Network. Further, American Hospital’s cancer program was the first to offer comprehensive one-stop care in Dubai. The Life Support Training Centre at American Hospital Dubai is the first in a private hospital in the UAE to be an American Heart Association (AHA) International Training Center.
To ensure the highest standards of care, American Hospital has implemented the Service Excellence Programme while its Clinical Education Department offers multidisciplinary education programs for clinical staff.
Additionally, the American Hospital has been recognized as the only medical facility out of the USA to be awarded the ultrasound practice accreditation in the areas of Abdomen/General, Breast – Diagnostic, and Breast – Interventional from the Ultrasound Practice Accreditation Council of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM). The accreditation comes to align with American Hospital’s vision of making the region healthier and more sustainable through quality care, innovation, and medical excellence.
Recently, American Hospital is the first medical facility in Dubai to offer the fourth generation of da Vinci Xi surgical system to conduct robotic surgery services, solidifying the Emirate’s position on a regional scale as a hub for medical tourism for patients seeking world-class professional care. The first facility to execute robotic surgery in Dubai, American Hospital cements its position as a pioneer of digital transformation.
American Hospital also operates seven dedicated clinics – in Dubai Media City, Al Barsha, Al Khawaneej, Jumeirah, Mira, Dubai Hills, and Nad Al Sheba – serving the community by being closer to them.
STATEMENT OF VALUES:
An employee of the American Hospital Dubai is expected to promote the mission and philosophy of the hospital by acting in a caring, courteous and confidential manner towards patients, visitors, colleagues and staff by performing their duties and responsibilities according to the expected standards in order to fully meet patient care needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficiently implements maintenance work order for all work assignments and organizes his resources effectively
- Successfully carries out assigned duties effectively to required quality standards
- Accurately completes all reports, correspondence, Work Control documents and other assigned paperwork
- Effectively organize the work and successfully manages time to complete his assignments efficiently
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge and understanding of codes of practice, applicable standards and engineering principles to effectively conduct his assignments
- Continually identifies materials needs for the section and advises/updates Foreman/Engineer of critical items
- Evaluates his area continuously, recommends proposals for improvements, new technology, efficiency benefits and system change
- Ensure effective use of resources at all times and identifies/follow up the materials required for assignments
- Does not require reminders to conclude assignments effectively
- Understands and applies confidentiality to his activities
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Trade School and/or High School Graduate
- Knowledge of JCIA standards
- Must have the ability to read and write English
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience in a Healthcare Organization’s maintenance department or similar institution
- Must be able to read Engineering Drawings
- Must be able to demonstrate his trade training on wide range of cross trade activities
- Basic understanding of personal computers, computer literacy preferred
To apply for this job please visit fa-epvs-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.