Website Amazon AE
We promise to continue delighting our customers.
Job ID: 2075095
The Amazon Digital Payments Tech Team’s vision is to delight our customers with the best payment experience in the world! To achieve this vision, we are in search of Sr. Technical Program Manager who will lead delivery of large, significantly complex, cross-functional technology initiatives and launch customer facing features for clients in MENA . Our team has presence in 3+ geos and we build highly customized and seamless payment experiences for our local and global customers.
As a TPM on our team, you will be responsible for owning the roadmap, define clear requirements, make/facilitate tech design choice and decisions, and plan and achieve the delivery dates. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define product features, influence system architecture, and spearhead the best practices to delivery high quality products. The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrated track record delivering new features and products in highly complex environment. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. You will tackle large complex projects, document complex business rules in a highly distributed team, understand service-oriented architecture and lead build of reliable, scalable, secure products for our customers in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
From a business and technical perspective, TPM will:
- Have a strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Understand how to design scalable software
- Be conversant with internet technologies
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical partners
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Has relentlessly high standards, is never satisfied with the status quo
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to earn trust of others
- Results orientation
Master’s degree in a business or technology discipline or related field
· Master’s degree in a business or technology discipline or related field
· Payments Industry experience
· PMP or Project Management Certification
· Familiarity with building large scale solutions across many integrated and distributed systems, with great availability, performance, and security
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.