Flowserve offers the world's most comprehensive portfolio of fluid motion and control products available
Test Automation Engineer – Associate job vacancy in Bengaluru, India
Job ID: 56730BR
Flowserve manufactures and services fluid motion control solutions for the world’s toughest, most critical applications.
Our history began over 200 years ago, and today Flowserve employs more than 15,000 associates in 300-plus locations around the world, including over 180 quick response centers that provide aftermarket parts and services to customers. Flowserve offers more than 100 distinct pump models and a wide range of valve and seal products.
Through our unmatched combination of products, engineering and aftermarket services, we help our customers achieve tangible business results: lower operating costs, optimized performance, prolonged equipment life, mitigated risks and higher productivity.
Draw on our industry expertise to help address your most pressing challenges while reducing expenses, minimizing risk and maximizing performance.
This position is responsible for the development of test automation scripts along with test and validation, on Flowserve Digital products, with a major focus on delivering Quality products with Zero defects
Preferred Experience / Skills: Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in computer science / Information technology / Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics.
- 2 – 4 years of Experience in Test Automation.
- Product Functional, Integration, Regression, Performance Tests.
- Sound knowledge on black box testing, testing methodology / concepts & processes.
Required Skills / Competency
- Knowledge of
- Test Automation – any Web based & Desktop based test automation tools.
- Back-end language – C, C++, Java, Python
- Network protocol – MQTT, TCP/IP
- Database – MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cosmos
- Knowledge and working experience in agile and distributed team environment.
- Knowledge of Industrial Communication Protocols like HART, PROFIBUS, MODBUS, Foundation Fieldbus Protocol, its communication stack and function blocks is a plus.
- Knowledge of distributed control systems and/or programmable logic controllers is a plus.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Principle accountabilities
- Requirement analysis
- Documenting and Reviewing test plans and cases
- Develop test scripts using Web-based and Desktop-based Test automation tools.
- Perform automated and manual product tests & validation.
- Keeping and maintaining a log of defects and follow-ups.
- Reporting and Summarizing test results
- Work in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work with senior-level engineers who will provide guidance on the tasks.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.