NMC - Corporate
Tech Lead – Server and Storage Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Responsible for the planning, implementing, evaluating, maintenance, and support of computing, storage, and virtualization environment by ensuring all security measures are integrated into systems throughout the systems life cycle to protect systems boundaries and harden systems from a cybersecurity perspective.
- Depth of Knowledge and hands-on experience in Datacenter Virtualization (VMWare/Hyper-V), knowledge in Oracle OV Server Virtualization is a plus.
- Depth of Knowledge and hands-on experience in the Linux Operating System, knowledge in Windows Server Administration (OS 2016, 2019) is a plus.
- Implement security measures to resolve vulnerabilities, mitigate risks, and recommend security changes to system or system components as needed.
- Solid Technical knowledge of shell scripting for automation
- Hands-on experience in managing LVM, Multipath, and bonding configurations
- Hands-on experience in managing Apache webservers and MySQL database running on Linux servers.
- Hands-on experience in managing SAN Storage (LUN mapping) and SAN Switches with various Technology stacks.
- Hands-on experience in Patch Management and OS hardening (Linux & Windows)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Directory Services (Active Directory/DNS/DHCP), Enterprise level backup solutions, MS O365 Administration, and SSL Certificates.
- Review existing systems & platforms and recommend changes and improvements to take advantage of best-of-breed technology solutions.
- Design Infrastructure solutions for high availability, resiliency, integrity, and security.
- Ensure all systems operations and maintenance activities are properly documented and updated as necessary.
Education and Certification:
- Qualification in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- VCP, RHCE certification, LFCE, Linux+ CompTIA, MCSE/MCSA.
- Cloud Certifications (AWS/Azure) is a plus.
- ITIL Certification V3 or relevant experience.
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience with Virtualization and Linux Operating systems
- Determining how a system should work securely (including its resilience and dependability capabilities) and how changes in conditions, operations, or the environment will affect the security posture.
- Designing and fixing the countermeasures to identified security risks.
- Developing and applying security policies that meet system security objectives.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4 + years’ experience, in Datacenter Virtualization, and Linux Administration with demonstrated administrative skills.
- MNC work experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit eiby.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.