Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Team Leader Air Freight Job Vacancy | AL Futtaim Logistics | Jebel Ali, AE
Job Requisition ID: 145086
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
• Report to duty on a timely basis.
• Should have the ability to handle sizeable team of AIR import business
• To be able to handle large scale bids and RFQ’s of new and existing customers
• Must be flexible in working hours and should be open to work in any shifts assigned.
• Should be well-versed with the Freight Management, Carrier, OR agent negotiations to attain the customer retention and healthy hit ratio
• Understanding to Admission Temporary Admission (ATA) Carnet processes, Exhibition Shipment clearances
• Should be well versed with Free Zone regulations, customs processes, and Incoterms
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Customer management and coordination experience
2.- Strong analytical and communication skills
3.- Timely Resolution
4.- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
About the Team:
• Reporting to the Air Freight Operations Manager and will be responsible handling end to end scope of the assigned key accounts of Air Freight portfolio including the coordination with Internal and External stakeholders in an efficient manner. Handle additional tasks such as Freight management of special movements, Exhibition shipments and ensure smooth running of the department.
What equips you for the role:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficient in English
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in Air Freight industry
• Good communication skills
• Systems knowledge – cargo wise or similar system
• Pricing and tender management and supervisory experience
• Well versed with UAE customs and free zone regulations
• Knowledge in Air to Air and Sea to Air shipments
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.