Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
TA Partner Job Vacancy | Retail | Dubai, AE
Job Requisition ID: 152061
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the Role:
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Retail Talent Acquisition team here at Al-Futtaim
As the TA Specialist you will own the end to end recruitment process for the specific brand or brands, ensuring that the hiring Manager, candidate, and stakeholder experience is delivered at an extremely high level. You will be accountable for keeping the KPIs and SLAs in accordance to the group standards and ensure that all recruitment efforts are delivered in accordance to BU and group principles, following the established methodology for each of the positions.
What You Will Do:
- Manage end to end sourcing solutions (attract, source, select and integrate) through understanding business needs and growth plans.
- Drive a proactive fulfilment of manpower business requirements through developing extensive network in the market.
- Develop relationships with external talent to ensure a proactive approach towards a candidate pipeline.
- Support business units with appropriate assessment tools to attract, source and select the right talent.
- Facilitate and record activities, results and ensure results are used in a comparative fashion to guarantee merit based decisions are taken on candidates
- Obtain feedback from interviewers and hiring Managers on whether or not to proceed with hiring a candidate
- Efficiently use different recruiting tools, social media, job boards
- Plan and conduct assessment centres/ open days to identify suitable candidates for the business
- Plan and develop talent pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the hiring plan
- Use the right interviewing skills to match candidates’ profiles with business requirements
- Ensure right referencing is completed before selecting the final candidate
Required skills/experience to be successful:
- A minimum of 5 years recruitment/ sourcing experience preferred
- Retail experience is preferred
- Previous experience with an ATS preferred
- Extensive knowledge of local labor laws and regulations is an advantage
- Interviewing personal assessment skills
- Analytical skills
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.