Staff Nurse / Laser Technician Job Vacancy | Dubai Media City Clinic | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
POSITION: STAFF NURSE / LASER TECHNICIAN – DUBAI MEDIA CITY CLINIC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks ensuring effective functioning of the area.
- Follows the chain of command in reporting incidents or concerns.
- Prioritizes workload and completes correspondence in a timely manner.
- Ensures safe working environment through strict compliance with Hospital Policy and Procedure regarding safety, infection and security.
- Demonstrates skills in assessment of patient, family’s physical and psychological needs.
- Perform UV Treatment, Mole mapping and Iontophoresis
- Administering Biologic Injections
- Perform HydraFacial Treatment and laser hair removal
- Assist in skin cancer removal surgeries (MOHS), in Aesthetic procedures, in Coolsculpting procedure s, in Excisions/Shave/Punch biopsies and in Platelet Rich Plasma procedure
- Demonstrates skill in coordination and planning of care and prioritize care based on individual needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and ability to render care and services based on age, appropriateness and developmental needs of patients.
- Performs nursing interventions / procedures in accordance with established standards of care and policy and procedures.
- Identifies and responds to urgent/emergency situations appropriately and directs team members in a calm, proficient manner.
- Provide Nursing Care to patient prior and post procedure.
- Book patient for appointment, procedure, or treatment according to treatment plan.
- Follow up on patient’s diagnostic tests and coordinate with physician for informing patients about their results, treatment, or if a follow up is needed with physician.
- Maintains accurate and thorough documentation as per Hospital Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains competency in use of department specific equipment necessary for the resuscitation of the patient.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness regarding department / service specific policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrates delivery of safe and appropriate nursing care according to standards of care.
- Maintains a safe environment for patients, co-workers, visitors and others by following hospital policy in reporting of equipment failures, safety and security issues.
- Demonstrates effective communication and good customer service skills when interacting with the interdisciplinary team, patients, families and others.
- Supports the effective functioning of unit routine, i.e., preparation of charts (screening); use of electronic record system, update of patient records and preparation in view of day schedule.
- Self-updating regarding internal memos and communication towards changes in clinic.
- Keep consultation rooms stocked and clean prior and after patient has been seen.
- Admits and discharges patients according to established standards.
- Organizes and prepares patient with an outpatient appointment for MRI/CT under Sedation/Analgesia.
- Administer medication, chemotherapy, infusion, blood products (whatever applicable) as per Hospital Policies and Procedures.
- 3-4 year General Nursing Diploma / Degree
- Minimum 4 years nursing care, with at least two years’ experience in speciality (example: Oncology Haematology, Heart Center, Dialysis unit, etc…). .
- Previous experience in a Private Healthcare institute is an asset.
- Current license to practice nursing.
- BCLS certification.
American Hospital Dubai is committed to being an employer that helps its people realize their full potential and set benchmarks in medical care excellence. We offer an extremely progressive, nurturing, diversity-rich and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation to help you achieve the extraordinary.
We believe in supporting you every step of the way because we acknowledge the fundamental truth: each one of us wants to make a difference in the world.
To apply for this job please visit fa-epvs-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.