Staff Nurse Dialysis Job Vacancies | Kensington, London, England
Staff Nurse – Dialysis
Kensington SW5 0TU (5 mins walk from Earls Court underground or 7 mins walk from Gloucester Road underground.)
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary £32390 to £39330 per annum (dependent on experience)
Long Days (11. 50 hours per shift)
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, 08:00am to 20:30pm
Join us and receive a Golden Hello of £3000, or £5,000 towards Domestic Relocation Costs (if applicable).
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
At the Cromwell Hospital, you can be the Nurse you want to be. With the autonomy to use your skills and strong benefits to support you, patient care can be your top priority.
Building a career in Nursing has never been easier, with good hours, you can live a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
We treat a wide range of kidney conditions acute disease and injury, immune and metabolic disorders, and urinary tract infections. Our twice daily dialysis service include: holiday haemodialysis, plasma exchanges, 24hour emergency dialysis for in-patients, ambulatory peritoneal dialysis, we also have special facilities for dialysing patient with Hep B and C.
As a staff nurse you will be providing high quality, effective, individualised care to all patients. You will dialysis patients, and provide renal care and advise to the patients and their careers/families, and other staff You’ll assess care needs and develop, implement and evaluate patients without supervision.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out planned care for a group of patients without direct supervision
- Ensure the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidence based, individualised patient care.
- Assist and advise unregistered staff in the delivery of care.
- Maintain accurate clinical observations of the patient and act accordingly.
- Undertake nursing procedures.
- Contribute to the health and safety of patients and their environment, monitoring and maintaining cleanliness of the care environment.
- Communicate with staff, patients and visitors.
- Adhere to patient confidentiality
What you’ll bring:
- Registered Adult General Nurse with valid NMC Pin
- Demonstrable clinical experience in Nephrology nursing
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Staff Nurse you’ll be eligible for:
- *£3000 Golden Hello, or £5000 towards relocation expenses.
- Payment of professional registration fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Enhanced pension and life insurance
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Discounted access to online gym sessions
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- Option to join dental insurance scheme at a discounted rate
- Access to our Digital GP platform on you mobile
- Emotional wellbeing support
- Access to family mental health line
- Financial wellbeing channels
- Support for carers
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
To discuss this position or for any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit bupa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.