Website Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is one of the leading drivers of economic growth and impact in the Middle East and North Africa
Sr Spc – Online Category Management (Electronics) job vacancy | Majid Al Futtaim , Dubai, UAE
Majid Al Futtaim Retail invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The Senior Specialist – Online Category Management is responsible for implementing and supporting of best-in-class e-Merchandising strategies, processes for online that is aligned to the company strategy and policies. The role holder is responsible for e-Merchandising roadmap execution, growth and profitability. He or She will be responsible for coordinating with multiple teams, stakeholders in driving growth and category development.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Execute e-Merchandising strategy as per category role and definition and customer expectations.
- Support and ensure continuous improvements in KPI’s in line with company strategy, growth and profitability.
- Coordinate and execute the site content calendar, recapping and analysing site performance.
- Execute e-Merchandising calendar, campaign strategy to ensure that the objectives are achieved.
- Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to support online category management team decisions.
- Understand traffic-driving mechanisms (i.e., Search, Affiliates, Email, SEO etc.) and actively engage in optimisation of those channels for the business.
- Review the merchandising performance, assets review on a monthly basis and contribute for successful planning.
- Review the “Sales Data”, “Customers Data” and “Digital Funnel” and support/implement actions planned.
- Analyse data on relevant categories, competitor and market trends to identify opportunities.
- Develop, test, and execute multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition.
- Work closely with marketing and onsite team to build efficient processes and problem solving.
- Create periodic reporting on performance indicators.
Policies and Procedures
- Review policies, procedures, and processes and make corrections for the e-Merchandising function.
- Contribute to process enhancement initiatives and improve efficiency to ensure timely response to market conditions.
- Monitor assets performance to ensure the objectives are achieved, analyse financial impact of strategy in view of overall history and take corrective measures.
- Ensure merchandising strategy covers all categories growth and development.
Collaboration and Communication
- Partner with a category Merchandise Managers to optimize online merchandising to grow sales.
- Collaborate with internal department like sourcing, content etc to leverage synergies.
- Collaborate with marketing and onsite team for ensuring right merchandising is executed.
- Coordinate on merchandising strategy for all key campaigns and drive execution.
- Coordinate communication between Corporate Head Office and countries.
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work.
- Apply and follow MAFR’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions.
- Provide feedback to colleagues, when required.
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce or relevant
- Master’s Degree in the same field advantage
- 3 – 5 years in digital merchandising or marketing, web analytics, product management in e-Commerce
- 1 – 2 years in retail/FMCG business is preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills (SQL is highly desired)
- Ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Ability to quickly synthesize, distill and draw conclusions on large amounts of disparate data
- Project, process and knowledge management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong English language skills (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
- Arabic is a plus
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.