Website Alghanim Industries
we are committed to consistently delivering extraordinary value to our customers and stakeholders through the building of passionate, empowered and high-performance teams.
Sr. Financial Analyst job vacancy at Alghanim Industries in Kuwait
- Build an understanding of the value drivers of the business
- Create analytics around key performance indicators to facilitate qualitative reporting. These may include:
- Business performance
- Balance scorecard
- Business development opportunities
- Budgets and forecasts
- Market and revenue analysis
- Campaigns and pricing
- Capital expenditure approvals
- Cash flow and working capital
- Cost level analysis
- Channel and product profitability
- Provide clear analysis to incorporate within the monthly reports designed to allow management to understand key continuing and developing trends
- Provide support in the business planning and forecasting processes
- Liaise with business managers in areas of expertise and through confident and clear communication develop a trusted partner status through high quality support and decision aiding analysis
- Bachelors or Master Degree in finance/accounting.
- Professionally qualified (CA/ACCA/CPA or CMA) with 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP, Oracle, or related financial systems
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.