Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Sr. Accountant Job Vacancy in United Arab Emirates
Job Requisition ID: 146684
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
To manage and control various financial and accounting systems and procedures of the company in accordance with the internationally accepted standard, and monitor its internal control to ensure financial stability and maintain complete transparency and accuracy in the system.
What you will do
- To provide financial support to internal customers: Regional Mall Management and Mall Owner, Mall business team, HR and FM, in relation to Business Review, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting through effective communication in order to meet the business needs
- Responsible for complete accounting cycle for assigned Mall. (Revenue, Expense, Closing & Reporting)
- Provide revenue assurance by ensuring all units have been accounted for including any necessary accruals or reversals that are required
- Ensure the activation of leasing contracts after review and perform posting run for all leasing contracts in a timely manner.
- Preparation and review of annual budget, quarterly forecast, 5 year Plan and KPIs thereof.
- Liaise with consolidation team and provide the cash flow inputs for weekly and monthly forecasts.
- Building of excel models and automations, presentation for all management reporting’s within the stipulated timelines.
Required Skills to be successful
- Well-versed in IAS / IFRS.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Ability to manage time appropriately, communicate effectively with team members and business
What equips you for the role
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge
- Graduate degree in commerce / accounting / finance with knowledge of Financial Management and Accounting Systems is necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP Financial Software is necessary; SAP and Yardi expertise will be preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in diverse teams; retail leasing environment experience will be preferred.
About Al-Futtaim Malls
Al-Futtaim Malls provides development and asset management expertise, specializing in building retail-led super regional malls in prime locations across MENA and beyond. With a proven track record of creating both sustainable revenue growth and value enhancement for tenants, Al-Futtaim Malls delivers exceptional experiences and exciting shopping environments for customers.
Part of the Al-Futtaim Group, Al-Futtaim Malls leadership team brings more than 30 years of experience and a deep understanding and knowledge of the retail sector, both from a shopper’s point of view but as curators of space or landlords to other brands. The company has a directly managed portfolio including over 9 million sqft of retail space across four malls in the MENA region and two under development. Malls under the Al-Futtaim Malls portfolio include Dubai Festival City Mall and Festival Plaza in the UAE, Cairo Festival City Mall in Egypt, Doha Festival City in Qatar and Zenata Mall, Morocco.
Leveraging on the expertise of its parent company, Al-Futtaim Malls established PLEX Management Services offering a full array of services including asset management and development, leasing, and brand experience expertise to shopping mall landlords and retail organizations globally. Implementing global best practice and deploying Al-Futtaim Mall’s deep understanding of mall management and retail dynamics, PLEX promises to deliver continuous growth and long-term value for its partners.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.