Specialist Cardiologist job Vacancy | Ruwais, United Arab Emirates
- To perform the professional duties of a Cardiologist in accordance with the delineation of privileges as recommended by the credential committee.
- To perform his duties in the Cardiology outpatient clinic evaluating patients with cardiovascular disease.
- To provide consultation services to inpatient in his area of expertise (Cardiology)
- To oversee operation of the cardiac catheterization laboratory including the ongoing training of technician.
- To oversee the operation of the Invasive and Non Invasive Cardiac Diagnostic Laboratories ( ECG,TEE, Stress Test, 2D Echo, Cardiac Catheterization and Coronary Angiography)
- Provides on-call emergency coverage for Cardiology Emergencies including performance of emergency pericardiocentesis, and IABP insertion.
- To provide care to In-patients admitted under his / her care.
- Supports Continuous Quality Improvement. Develops and promotes appropriate standards of care.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding patient information and regarding administrative matters of a confidential nature.
- Evidences dependability in carrying out the commitments and obligations of the position.
- Demonstrates the ability to listen to others in promoting effective communication.
- Develops thorough understanding of policies and procedures of the hospital and demonstrates respect for them.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Head of the Department.
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and three years of residency; certification by the American Board of Cardiology or Member of the Royal College of Physicians (or its equivalent).
- At least three (3) years of practice as an interventional cardiologist as a licensed specialist.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Current licensure in country of origin and with DOH license as a specialist interventional cardiologist to practice in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients and families.
To apply for this job please visit eiby.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.