Hilton Conrad Dubai
Spa Assistant Manager Job Vacancy | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Spa Assistant Manager in Conrad Dubai is responsible for the coordination and reservations of spa groups and events and for training for the spa desk, reservations and spa attendants. Responsible for the initiation of programs to increase revenue, customer service levels, and team member morale.
What will I be doing?
Primary responsibility is providing leadership, direction and supervision of staff in daily operations of the Spa, including, but not limited to, retail, membership, Wellness concepts and fitness programs. The Spa Assistant Manager is leading and supervising the coordination of all guests request, scheduling as well as product inventory and ordering. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Spa Assistant Manager to perform massages on VIP guests and if operation needed.
- Responsible for Fitness center operation, equipment maintenance check list and reporting issues.
- Manage Spa Booking System.
- Monitor and check the relaxation and wet facilities.
- Ensure accuracy of treatment bookings , Spa system reports , deliver monthly Spa KPIs , monitor business levels and act accordingly based on monthly results, taking wise decision moving forward towards budgets achievements.
- Maximize treatment revenues through treatment schedule yield management.
- Design and work with a well established , creative the market plan set by yourself in the beginning of each operational year, and share monthly tasks with collegues in order to achieve desired results fianacially and service quality.
- Work cohesively with other departments & co-workers as part of a team brainstorm and find ways to maximize treatment revenues through treatment schedule yield management.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
- Able to work cohesively with other departments & co-workers as part of a team
- Handle the monthly inventory of the stores and all suits for Profesional and Retail products, as well as inventories of all Spa Linen
- Focus on attention to details, while checking every hour all the Spa facilities
- Maintain complete knowledge of:
- All hotel features/services and hour of operation.
- All spa services and products.
- Fitness programs
What are we looking for?
A Spa Assistant Manager in Conrad Dubai is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Supervisory experience within the spa industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- With knowledge of holistic healing techniques studies
- Bachelor Degree
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Relevant experience within other luxury brands
What will it be like to work for Conrad Hotels & Resorts?
Conrad Hotels & Resorts combines contemporary design, sophisticated amenities and personalized service. Conrad’s guest service is instinctive, discreet and enhanced by innovation to provide exceptional travel experiences all over the world. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To apply for this job please visit hilton.taleo.net.