Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s intelligent machines, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Learn more about our company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive high-level decisions about Protocol architecture, incentive structures and features in collaboration with the Product and Economics Research team
- Design/implement secure and reliable smart contracts in Solidity
- Architect, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
- Research on multiple blockchain protocols
- Work in a fast-paced team to develop and iterate on new features
Our Requirements/ Qualification and Skills
- 4+ years of development experience and at least 1 year of smart contract developer experience in solidity
- Solid experience in delivering resilient and secure code in Solidity
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
- Very good understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum
- Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Solid understanding about Ethereum infrastructure, e.g. like Gnosis, TheGraph
What we offer:
– Competitive salary and token plan
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– 401k plan
– Work visa (H1B etc.) applications
– Multicultural work environment
– Beautiful office space in NYC Soho
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. What makes us different, makes us special. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique!
To apply for this job please visit randstadjobs.ceipal.com.