Every day, the energy industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work
Service Coordinator job vacancy in Singapore
- Receive and acknowledge Service / Repair enquiries from clients.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders within or other regions to follow up on Service/Repair enquiries.
- Co-ordinate the Service/Repair jobs requirement with Workshop technicians and customers.
- Raise quotation according to customer’s requirement
- Raise Order Acknowledgements and Work Orders
- Liaise with workshop supervisor to update progress for ongoing Jobs.
- Coordinate with QA department to ensure documentation are complete
- Liaise with Logistics on outgoing/incoming Rental jobs.
- Prepare monthly status report to management and finance
- Provide support for Service / Repair business when necessary
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for staff.
- Process visa applications.
- Meet and look after office visitors.
- Arranging customer marketing and hospitality events.
- Preparation of marketing material.
- Special projects as required.
- Preferably 1 year of relevant experience in project management
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Able to work in a fast pace and high-pressure environment
- Knowledge in ERP software will be advantageous
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
About the Team
Through NOV Completion & Production Solutions, we serve well intervention service providers and oil and gas producers, and we pursue opportunities around hydraulic fracture stimulation, wellbore intervention equipment, composite tubulars, pumps, floating production systems, and subsea production technologies. Our integrated approach delivers greater certainty, reliability, and peace of mind.
To apply for this job please visit egay.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.