Level20 is the new business incubator for Progressive.
As a senior/lead operations strategist at Level20, you’ll own and drive the definition of the customer service strategy and business operations for the launch and scaling of a new product being brought to market. You’ll both define strategy and execute the implementation of critical components of the new business build, including customer service, business and finance operations, and vendor management, using a test and learn mentality. You’ll partner with leadership to set the organizational design, and will hire and manage a team as the business scales and our needs evolve. When relevant, you’ll play a critical role in selecting external partners to support customer service and will serve as a primary liaison with their teams. This is a highly collaborative role where you will be part of a cross functional working group, and working with external vendor and internal Progressive partners as appropriate.
Location: this is a hybrid role in downtown Cleveland, OH. Work from home days are possible for this position (Monday and Friday).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in business operations
- In lieu of a degree, minimum of 9 years of experience in business operations for consumer products companies with digital distribution and support models of which at least 6 years were in early stage companies
- Prior experience defining and implementing omnichannel B2C customer service organizations, including defining the customer support experience journey and the internal operations, policies and procedures needed to support it. Demonstrated commitment to delivering a positive customer experience while identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Proven ability to lead projects that define business and financial operations, guidelines, tools and processes, along with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Ability to set business objectives, identify critical metrics and implement tracking mechanisms that help drive both key business decisions and opportunities for scaling.
- Seasoned stakeholder relationship manager, with experience working collaboratively across both internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Previous leadership and management experience, working in both start-up and corporate environments.
- $80,300 – $131,500/year depending on position level and experience
- Gainshare bonus up to 30% to 40% (depending on position level) of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
To apply for this job please visit progressive.taleo.net.