Website Mentor Graphics Egypt Company
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare.
Senior Hardware Verification Engineer – Digital Industries – Siemens – Egypt
Req ID: 317605
Let’s make the difference together!
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We’re looking for a Senior Hardware Verification Engineer to join the MED division in Cairo.
- Review architecture specifications.
- Identify design features for verification and functional coverage.
- Develop verification/test plans and functional coverage plans.
- Create verification reference models and constrained random stimulus generators.
- Develop and maintain System Verilog/UVM test benches.
- Code Functional coverage models and System Verilog assertions.
- Drive Functional Coverage and Code coverage to closure.
- System level integration and running needed verification tasks on system level
- Maintain efficient and clean regression status.
- Work closely with RTL designers.
- Manage tasks and work you’re doing to meet milestones.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- +3 years of industry experience in a Functional Verification role.
- Excellent knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog and Universal Verification Methodology (UVM).
- Good programming skills in C or C++.
- Solid knowledge about Digital/RTL Design Basics.
- Solid knowledge in Verilog HDL or VHDL.
- Strong Proficiency in any scripting language (Shell/Perl/TCL/Python).
- Knowledge with protocols: PCIe, USB, or similar is a major plus.
- Hands on experience in FPGA design flow and Interfacing.
- Prior Knowledge of Siemens Tools such as Simulation, Synthesis, or any Functional Verification Flows is a plus.
- Prior knowledge in FPGA prototyping or emulation is preferred.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens. Making real what mattersIf you want to make a difference – make it with us!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.