Senior Cargo Operations Agent Job Vacancy – Paris, France
About the role
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Operations Team in Paris as a Senior Cargo Operations Agent. The role includes:
- Support the immediate supervisor in developing operational plan and to provide quality customer service and surpass revenue targets
- Liaising with Local Ground Handling Agents and with Head Office Cargo Department to ensure/enhance a high quality service provided by QR both import and export
- To oversee the GHA routines in order to pursue smooth running of operational activities
- Support import Customers for clearance of their Cargo
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the Flight Capacity, Control and Operation Export & Import
- Maintain a close coordination between QR Space Control and Customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time, correct priority given to shipments and for maximum utilization of space on aircraft
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Minimum of a High School Qualification with at least 3 years of job-related experience
- Experience in cargo operations
- Knowledge of IATA/TACT and Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Knowledge in Croamis cargo operating system preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken in English
- Have the current legal right to live and work in Europe
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.
Closing Date: 02-11-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.