Zum Digitalen Bürgernetz - dem Netzwerk für die digitale Zukunft auf dem Land.
We are the region’s digital supplier and build future-proof fiber optic networks for internet, telephony and television. We are looking for bright minds who can further strengthen our team of 1,700 colleagues – out in the field, at one of our numerous locations or from the home office, even during and after the end of the pandemic. We are looking for our location in Düsseldorf or Borken (full-time, permanent):
(Senior) Accountant IFRS (m/f/x)
In this role you are integrated into the business area of the CFO and the department of finance and accounting. As a specialist (m/f/x), you will be responsible for answering internal company questions regarding special accounting and valuation issues according to IFRS and HGB and for reporting to shareholders and banks.
Ideally, you are someone who, based on secure theoretical and practical knowledge, “rolls up your sleeves” and wants to bring this knowledge into practice in a fast-growing, agile and dynamic telecommunications provider.
• Processing of fundamental accounting and valuation issues according to IFRS
• Participation in the preparation of monthly shareholder reports and bank reports
• Development of accounting processes and clarification of questions on various business transactions
• Responsibility for the application of accounting changes and participation in group accounting projects
• Further development of the accounting guideline for the entire DeutscheGlass fiber / Inexio group
• Consolidation by means of of the LucaNet consolidation software
• Support in the preparation of the annual financial statements of the group companies including appendices / notes for the groups and individual companies
• Completed business administration studies with a focus on accounting, ideally also IFRS or a comparable qualification
• Several years of professional experience in the specified field of activity, ideally in telecommunications or an established auditing company
• Well-founded knowledge of the relevant accounting regulations, ideally with practical application reference to IFRS 15 and 16, among others
• Very good knowledge of the usual MS Office applications and SAP FI/CO, knowledge of a consolidation system would be an advantage
• Knowledge of accounting according to the German Commercial Code desirable
• Personality with strong communication skills combined with independent working methods, strong personal initiative and a professional appearance
• Very good knowledge of German and good English
Inexio German fiber optics group Please use our online form to apply. For data protection reasons, we are unfortunately not allowed to process applications by email or post. Do you have any questions?
Requirements for Applicant
We look forward to your call or email:
Justine Valenti J.Valenti@deutsche-glasfaser.de Tel.: +49 286168061795 Would you
like to boost your career?
Then apply online now.
(Senior) Accountant IFRS (m/w/x)
To apply for this job please visit deutsche-glasfaser.jobbase.io.