Senior Account Manager Job Vacancy – Dallas, USA
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager.
Based in Dallas, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ Travel Management Companies and Retail Account customers. You will be involved with developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, driving maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways travel agencies clients.
- Prepare and execute data driven Account Development Plan(s) to achieve short, medium, and long-term mutual benefits.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out both long term and tactical revenue opportunities.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of the Sales Manager. Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities across the portfolio.
- Maximize value from marketing spend and manage individual expenditure budget.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represent QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies, Frequent Flyer affiliates, alliance and codeshare partners.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years; relevant customer facing commercial experience within the travel industry, ideally within aviation.
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
You must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Closing Date: 04-11-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.