Website GEMS WESTMINSTER SCHOOL - RAK
School Nurse Job Vacancy – Immediate start | UAE – Ras Al Khaimah
- You will ensure that students and parents adhere to, and are well informed of immunization programs as per Ministry of Health guidelines.
- You will monitor the maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene within the school, particularly in areas such as the clinic, cafeteria etc.
- You should be available to students and staff to address their immediate medical needs, providing a source of medical advice.
- You must maintain comprehensive medical records of all students as regulated by the Ministry of Health.
- You must establish procedures for providing first aid in cases of accidents or illness on the school campus or during school functions.
- You must refer accidents or illness appropriately to the school doctor or hospitals, and inform parents and the school Principal.
- You must be present for all student related activities on campus.
- You must keep up to date with current medical practices and regulations, as prescribed by Governmental authorities.
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package.About GEMS
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
- About the School
- GEMS Westminster School – Ras Al Khaimah. WSR is a diverse and vibrant community that combines tradition and innovation in teaching and learning, enabling pupils to excel in all aspects of their school life. The school offers the internationally recognised National Curriculum for England, and prepares students to take the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) course and A Level Examinations of the Universities of Cambridge London (UK), Oxford AQA and Pearson Edexcel.
As a community, we place a strong emphasis on relationships between staff, students and parents; the culture and ethos of the school rooted in celebrating our diverse international community.
GEMS Westminster School Ras Al Khaimah is part of the Gems Education group, the largest global education company in the world, ‘We see genius in every child’. GEMS Westminster school opened in September 2013, we are an all through school with over 3000 students from KG1 to Grade 12 (4 to 18 years). GEMS Westminster School Ras Al Khaimah is a happy, stimulating, caring school, where we develop a love of learning and high aspirations.
- If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application.
To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph
In line with the UAE’s Emiratisation goals, GEMS welcomes and encourages applications from UAE nationals to join our fast-growing team.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gemseducation.com.