Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Sales Executive Freight Job Vacancy | Al Futtaim Logistics | Jebel Ali
Job Requisition ID: 142806
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- Identify and develop new client base and Support the commercial growth of Freight Forwarding business by bringing new customers on board
- Develop strong presence of Al Futtaim Logistics in UAE
- Liaise with other sales channels, including network partners, regarding customers of global potential
- Evaluate sales successes and failures to optimize efforts and identify issues
- Business development by value addition selling
- Cargo wise system process and update as necessary
- Ensure retention of client 100%
- Performance reporting
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Customer management and sales experience
2.- Strong analytical and communication skills
3.- Timely Resolution
4.- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and SAP)
About the Team:
• Reporting to the Sales Manager Freight and will be responsible in supporting the commercial growth of Freight Forwarding business by bringing new customers on board and additional business from existing customers whilst managing multiple relationships internally and externally.
What equips you for the role:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Valid UAE driver’s license
• Proficient in English
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding business
• Good communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.