Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Sales Assistant Job Vacancy | M&S| Abu Dhabi, AE
Job Requisition ID: 147322
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The Sales Associate is responsible for sales generation and delivering a positive customer experience, and for a variety of operational duties as assigned by the store management team (i.e. housekeeping duties, visual presentation standards, etc.).
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness
- Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions
- Represents a positive attitude toward the merchandise, the brand and the company
- Participates in all inventories
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by store management.
- Meets or exceeds weekly sales targets
- Satisfactorily completes all duties as assigned by management
- Is punctual and adheres to designated work schedule
- Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish duties
- Follows M&S Policies and Procedures 100%
- Performs housekeeping duties as required
- Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code
- Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere non business like greeting
- Provides customers with current relevant information
- Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and attempts to add on to the sale about the product
- Provides efficient service at the cash wrap, offers gift cards, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and captures customer information in the database
- Sincerely thanks all customers for shopping at M&S as they exit the store, and invites them back.
Required Skills to be successful:
- The Sales Associate should have a friendly and engaging personality and be comfortable with working with members of the general public.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours
- Confident, helpful and polite and be physically fit
- Stock replenishment
What equips you for the role:
- High School (Bachelor Preferred)
- 4-5 years’ experience in Fashion industry.
- Proven ability to achieve goals.
- Good Personality
- Good communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.